Offerings / Donation Assistance in Mathura
Making Offerings / Donations is considered an essential part of Hindu Customs & Rituals . It may be made in various forms
- By providing financial help to the required person / people / temple ,
- By providing food to needy people / priests, by providing physical services ( also called seva ) to any religious activity
- by providing social service which helps in upliftment of society.
- by sponsoring the education / living expenses for child being raised in an orphange,
- by distirbuting food and medicine to poor.
- by sponsoring medical treatment of someone who is unable to bear his expenses.
- by donating blood.
- by sponsoring feeding to a cow in Gaushala ,
- by donating cow to a Brahmin
- various other forms.
There are various places in Mathura where above mentioned offerings / Donations can be made. There are some religious / Social organisations in Mathura where making donation will also get you tax befit as per income tax law.
Please contact us , if you require assistance regarding making offerings / donations